- Introducing Sculptra Aesthetic. Not an overnight miracle. Long lasting. Not a quick-fix. The originally facial injectable that gives you subtle results over time. Replacing lost collagen. Giving you a more natural-looking appearance, without giving you away. A full treatment of Sculptra Aesthetic, an average of three injection sessions over a few months, can last up to two years.* So you have more time to see how sensational subtle can be. Welcome to the new age of anti-age.
- Sculptra Aesthetic is a new type of facial injectable made from poly-L-lactic acid, which helps to replace lost collagen. It helps correct shallow to deep facial wrinkles, and folds,** that appear with aging by replacing lost collagen. The main ingredient is a biocompatible, biodegradable synthetic material that has been used by physicians for decades.
Provides gradual results that can last up to two years*
Sculptra Aesthetic is a facial injectable that works gradually in a series of treatments — on average, three injection sessions over a few months — for a subtle, more youthful looking appearance. Welcome to the new age of anti-age.
Goes to the source of facial aging
Sculptra Aesthetic targets the underlying causes of the signs of facial aging. It can give you noticeable results that emerge subtly and can last for up to 2 years.* It begins to work within the deep dermis, where your skin’s structure is reinforced as Sculptra Aesthetic helps to replace lost collagen. This reinforced collagen structure provides a foundation that gradually restores the look of fullness of your shallow to deep facial wrinkles and folds that have depleted over time. The result? Sculptra Aesthetic is different because it gradually and subtly corrects these facial wrinkles and folds. This can provide a refined, more youthful looking appearance that can last up to two years.*
Is biocompatible and biodegradable
Sculptra Aesthetic is made from a synthetic material called poly-L-lactic acid, which is gradually and naturally absorbed by the body as it works to replace lost collagen. Poly-L-lactic acid has been used safely for decades in dissolvable stitches and as a facial injectable since 1999 in over 30 countries.
Types of facial injectables
There are three types of facial injectables: toxins, traditional fillers, and collagen replacers.
- Toxins work by temporarily weakening muscles, thereby minimizing lines. They are typically used in the forehead. Results are visible in three to four days
- Traditional fillers are liquid or gel substances such as hyaluronic acid or bovine or porcine collagen. They diminish lines, wrinkles, and creases by filling in the space beneath these defects. The results are immediate.
- Collagen replacers are used to diminish facial wrinkles by restoring the underlying structure of the skin.
Sculptra Aesthetic is a collagen replacer
Collagen is a key structural component that keeps skin youthful looking and smooth. As you age, your body's collagen production decreases, and you may possibly begin to see wrinkles. Sculptra Aesthetic works to correct shallow to deep facial wrinkles and folds,* as it replaces lost collagen, which can help provide a refined, more youthful looking appearance.
Sculptra Aesthetic works to replace lost collagen in a series of treatments administered by a Sculptra trained physician. On average, three injection sessions are needed over a period of a few months. The number of injection sessions and the number of injections per session vary from person to person.
Sculptra Aesthetic works within the deep dermis
Within the deep dermis, your skin's structure is reinforced as Sculptra Aesthetic helps to replace lost collagen. This reinforced collagen structure provides a foundation that gradually restores the look of fullness of your shallow to deep facial wrinkles and folds* that has been depleted over time. The result? Sculptra Aesthetic is different because it gradually and subtly corrects these facial wrinkles. This can provide a refined, more youthful looking appearance that can last up to two years.**
- Sculptra Aesthetic is indicated for the correction of shallow to deep nasolabial fold (smile lines) contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles which are treated with the appropriate injection technique in healthy people
- Replaces lost collagen in the area of treatment
- It can gradually give you a more youthful looking appearance without making you look like you’ve had work done
- Offers long-lasting results that can last up to two years*
- Does not contain human, animal, or bacterial components
- Does not require allergy testing prior to treatment
- Does not involve lasers or incisions
- Is absorbed naturally by the body